Wishing you all a belated Happy Ground Hog Day! According to an old German legend, if a groundhog sees his shadow on Feb. 2, winter will last another six weeks. If not, spring comes early. Rumor has it, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow on Thursday morning, predicting six more weeks of winder - at least in Pennsylvania!
Here are a few other predictions from groundhogs across the US and Canada:
- Chattanooga Chuck (Tennessee) - early spring
- Malverne Mel (New York) - early spring
- Buckeye Chuck (Ohio) - six more weeks of winter
- Jimmy the Groundhog (Wisconsin) - six more weeks of winter
- Wiarton Willie (Ontario) - early spring
- Shubenacadie Sam (Nova Scotia) - early spring
- Fred la marmotte (Quebec) - early spring
- New contact sorting and filtering has been pushed
- Event creation and editing is better suited to handle timezone differences and event updates
- Added the ability for Ambassadors to share our webinar with your team members and get credit for the $sale$. That link is now in the Ambassador Tab!
- Various bug fixes
- Tracks and Templates marketplaces
- Additional language support (more than just English)
- Performance enhancements and bug fixes with the mobile application
TIPS & TRICKS
We are now holding webinars to introduce new people to LeadTrain and it's standing room only! People are excited about LeadTrain and the awesome possibilities it provides their business. One of the most useful tools in LeadTrain is the web Pages. If you haven't taken advantage or would like to spruce them up a bit, watch this training video to get started!