Can you believe January is almost over? I don't know about you but it always seems around this time of year I get Spring Fever and start wishing for a bit less snow and a bit more sunshine! Be that as it may, the weather doesn't slow us down and things are sure and steady for the foreseeable future. Here's a look and what's been going on this week...
- Better handling for importing phone and text numbers. Have you had trouble with importing numbers and they go to the phone number field and not the text number? Not any more!
- A bug was reported that a few people were having issues with strange characters showing up in text. That has been resolved.
- Routine fixes to our event registration flow.
- We heard how much you loved the new sorting functions and we've taken your feedback and are adding a few more options for better sorting and filtering.
- We know you are all busy and work on the go. As promised, we are working hard on the mobile app and will be pushing out more mobile app updates and bug fixes!
- We are providing better handling for event emails (confirmation emails as well as update notification emails). This will certainly help you keep track of who, what, where, and when!
TIPS & TRICKS
We had 4 new people become Certified LeadTrain Conductors this week... Congratulations to France, Gabriele, Ellen, and Brenda; way to go ladies! If you want to become LeadTrain Certified too, complete all 10 "Stop" training emails from Ben and qualify to get yours! If you haven't received the Express Training and would like to get the 10 training emails from Ben, Reply with the word EXPRESS.