You can invite your contacts to an event you have created via Tracks!
This is the best way to invite if you wish to save an invitation template and always go back to that same invitation template.
1. Make sure your event is created and accurate in the Events tab:
2. Go to your Lead or Team Tracks and create a Track specifically for that Event OR you can add an Event Step to an already existing Track with the invitation wording of that event. You will have to create an Event Step in BOTH a Lead Track AND a Team Track to be able to send both Leads and Team members the invitation. This is a TEMPLATE and therefore whatever you pop into this Track can be edited and saved at any time. If you have more than one Event happening simultaneously that you need to send invitations to then you probably need to create one Track PER EVENT (see example below) which can have as many or as little steps as needed.
Here is my general Track for Invitation to my Essential Oils Classes I have going on but I will need to edit the Event step for each event as it occurs.
3. Now go to your Prospects and add them to the Lead Track that has the Event Step in it with the invitation wording you want to invite them to. Or go to Teams and add them to the Team Track that has the Event Step with the invitation wording you want to invite them to.
4. Now go to Leads (or Teams) to search for your Lead in the list. You can use the Sorting and Filter functions available to you
5. Now you have to ACTION the Event step you put your Contact on. Remember, when steps need to be "actioned" (i.e. email or communication still needs to be sent), they are lit up or coloured in. Click on the orange Event step icon and you will get this box asking you how you would like to proceed with this Event Step:
6. Select the Event you wish to invite your Contact to and then click Continue
7. Now your template invite that you saved into the Event step initially from the Track will appear and you can send it off to your Contact (the Events Accept Link now changes to the actual Event Link which is what they will click on to View the Event and say I'm Going).
If you want to send it as a Text make sure you add the invite in the TEXT portion from the Track:
And then when you do the above steps to action the Event Step it will prompt you to go to your mobile to finish and send the text and when you come back to the app, you can mark it as complete.