Happy Weekend! We at LeadTrain hope you had a highly productive week and advanced relationships while maximizing your precious time. Now is a perfect time to plan for the week ahead and set some goals for yourself.
How many Contacts will you import? How many Prospects will you put on a track? When is your next Event? When was the last time you cleaned up your Pages? It is not necessary to do it all at once, however it is necessary is to make daily conscious efforts on improving your processes and your business.
Take a look at what we've been working on to improve our processes and business at LeadTrain to benefit you too!
- Updated UI for adding and editing contacts
- Country code will now be retrieved from visitor IP address when visiting public sample and events pages
- Maintaining user scroll position when browsing social posts
- Better support for managing online events
- Better and faster contact importer
- Various mobile app updates
- Faster response times when working with groups
- Various performance improvements (to keep things working snappy!)
- 'Quick Steps' and templates
- More mobile app enhancements
- Task updates
Tips & Tricks:
For all of you who are brand new to LeadTrain, we hosted a quick Tuesday Training this week on how to import contacts! If you missed it, here is the link: