NOTE: This method is the easiest and will allow you to import Phone Numbers in your CSV file. However it will NOT bring in the mailing address, only CITY, STATE and COUNTRY will be imported.
- In your dōTERRA Back Office, go to Team tab
- Click on Detailed Genealogy under My Business on left-hand side.
- At the top make sure you select have the Levels showing 0-99 like this:
- Under the ‘Columns’ drop down, it allows you to choose which columns you want to show. Pull in all the fields you need to have for the import such as Email, Phone, City, State, Country. You won't be able to pull in the address using this method. Your display should look like this:
- Next, click on Update Report to bring up the table with all desired columns.
- You will then have a list of your downline in batches of 200 contacts at a time.
- Highlight the whole table and right-click to copy or Control + C (for Windows users) or Command + C (for Mac users)
- Go to Google Sheets in your browser
- Open a Blank new sheet
- Paste your copied data into the Google Sheet
- Select all the data and go to Format and Clear Formatting
- Select Column A and go to Edit > Delete Column A (this is the Levels column which we don't need)
- Select Rows 1 and 2 and go to Edit > Delete Rows 1-2
- Select Row 1 and go to Insert > Insert Row Above. This will be the header row.
Your Google Sheet should end up looking like this:
Next we need to split the first and last name in Column A
Select your Column B and go to Insert Column Left
Select Column A and go to Data > Split Text to Columns
Now your Google Sheet should look like this:
Start naming your header row / columns accordingly. You should have a column for each of the following:
It should look like this:
- Download your sheet as a CSV by going to File > Download As > Comma Separated Values Sheet (CSV)
You're done! Now you can import it in your Team yab in Contacts in LeadTrain.
IMPORTING CSV FILE INTO LEADTRAIN TEAM AREA
Because we've exported our data and cleaned up our CSV file this makes it very seamless for us to import it into LeadTrain Team Tab.
Here's how to do the import:
- Log into your LeadTrain account
- Go to Contacts tab from the left-hand side navigation menu
- Click on Team tab
- Click on +Member button
- Select Import
- Choose or drag in your saved CSV file
- Follow the prompts to choosing the correct fields. Basically you need to pull down and match the correct fields from your CSV (the header row) to match the field that LeadTrain wants you to pull in.
LeadTrain's Import Manager will only ask for the following fields: