Something Old, Something Blue
Why do so many people get married in June? The June Solstice is traditionally a time for change, nature, and new beginnings. At LeadTrain here in Utah, it is no different! Although there are not any marriage proposals to announce, take a look at all the changes and new beginningswe are celebrating this month!
Visit our Fresh New Website
LeadTrain continues to grow into the best CRM tool in the Network marketing space. Whatever your business is, our software is designed to help you get on track and advance meaningful relationships. That’s because it was created by experts who know how to solve the industry’s most common management and growth problems. Get ready to achieve success so that you can spend extra time and money on what matters most to you.
New Enhancements Launched
Nearly too many changes here to mention so we will get right to it!
- Sticky Filtering/Sorting: You can now sort and filter contacts and have these settings stick (while you are logged in) even if you navigate away from that page.
- Free Public Image Library added to Events!
- Country Dropdown added to Contacts
- Groups are now sorted automatically A-Z
- Twitter Connection Fixed! You may need to connect or re authenticate your Twitter account from Settings.
- Blurry Images Resolved
- Duplicating Track Fix: There was bug that if a user duplicates their own track, all of the contacts that were on that track are moved over to the new track.
- Resubscribe: Unsubscribed contacts can ‘resubscribe’ by clicking the same link in the email they unsubscribed from.
Weekly Basics Courses and Masters Webinars
We know there are all types of LeadTrain customers from brand new to those with months or years of LeadTrain experience. Wherever you fit, we have 2 new webinar series - LeadTrain Basics and LeadTrain Masterscreated with you in mind. They are FREE to our amazing customers and hosted by our World Famous Success Coaches! Visit our new calendar of events and check back often as we add more to join a webinar right for you.