We hope that this message finds you well! We apologize for the inconvenience that the issues with Tracks have caused you and we are more than happy to help you remedy this!
Our Development Team has been working hard to make sure that this is resolved and they have passed on some information of how to get your tracks back on track.
1. Go to the 'Leads' or 'Team' section of Contacts.
2. Go to the filter button (it likely says 'Show All' for now)
3. Sort by 'On the step type' and then 'Next Action'
4. Once they are filtered to only show the 'Next Action," click on the left side step type where it says 'Next Action'
5. Choose 'Place on Track when the box pops up'
6. You can see in the background of the box which step they were on, so choose the correct track and step. (If you do not remember which track the person is on, you can click on the person's profile and look at their 'Activity' tab to see which track name they are on.)
7. Once you have chosen the correct Track and Step, you're good to go!
You will need to do this for each person, which we understand can be a lot. If this sounds like too much for you to do and you would like us to do it for you, PLEASE let us know! We are more than happy to help you in any way that we can! Again, so sorry for the issues, but we are so grateful for your patience and understanding!
Here is a link to sign up for a support session if you have any questions or if you would like to have us help you out in any way!
Thank you for your patience; we really want to get this resolved for you!
The LeadTrain Team