Exporting LinkedIn contacts
You can export all your LinkedIn contacts to a .CSV file and import this file into Excel.
- Step 1: Go to your LinkedIn homepage and click on My Network and then Connections
- Step 2: Click the Settings symbol in the top right corner of the page (it's the cog wheel button)
- Step 3: Click Export Linkedin Connections in the right-hand column on the page
- Step 4: Choose 'Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)' and click 'Export'
- Step 5: Save the document
Video Demonstration: https://youtu.be/3PA8YrogkOw