We have tried to keep this process as simple as possible, but sometimes the first time posting is still a little confusing. The steps below will walk you through how to post your masterpieces to Facebook from LeadTrain:
- After locating an image that you like from the browse menu, or creating a post on your own, click on that post to view it.
- If you scroll down to the bottom of that screen, you will see a large button that says, “Share”. It is located under the “Collections” and “Edit” button.
- Edit the message you would like to send beneath the image.
- If you have not authenticated your account to Facebook yet, click the “Connect” button
- Click “Yes” to all of the Facebook Authorization Pop-Ups in order to be able to post from LeadTrain.
- Check the boxes of the pages you would like to post to. You can select to post to your Personal Profile, Page, Groups or Events for Facebook. For Twitter there is only one option to click.
- Click “Post Now” or "Schedule it Later" for the time you would like it to post
If any of these steps were confusing, please let us know so that we can improve the process for you and your team.