Sometimes when applications have issues or a fix has been pushed out to the app, it is helpful to do the following (in any order) to make sure you are working with the most up to date code and remove any cache that could have "old code" in your system.
1. Log Out of LeadTrain entirely by clicking the Log Out option then log back in (just shutting your browser will not do the same thing)
2. Shut down and Restart your computer
3. Clear your cache (For Safari or Chrome)
SAFARI (8.0 -10.0 Mac)
- Click Safari in the upper left-hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Click Chrome in the upper left-hand side of your screen
Click on Clear Browsing Data
In the "Clear Browsing Data" box, un-check all the boxes except for Cached Images and Files.
Click Clear Browsing Data
Sometimes you may also need to clear Cookies but keep in mind that this might sign you out of any websites.