Hello fellow Ambassadors!!
I've taken the time to create some great Tracks for you that you can grab and use to share to your Leads and Team. They are identical but make sure you grab the codes and add them to the right place in your Tracks tab. If you're not sure how to add a code into your Tracks, please follow the training below.
** Remember in order to see the contents of a Track you need to add it to your LeadTrain account in the Tracks tab to be able to view its content**
Ambassador Lead Track: Share LeadTrain and Earn
Ambassador Team Track: Share LeadTrain and Earn
These are 9 step Tracks (identical) that walks your team members or prospects through what LeadTrain is all about. There are some videos to watch and also provides them with the basic nutshell of why LeadTrain is the best tool for their MLM network marketing business. The goal is to follow them as they begin their LeadTrain journey knowing that they have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee option so you will want to retain them as much as possible and make sure they are receiving a great LeadTrain experience!
You can place them on the Track and advance them through it right up until they do sign up and then you would send them the Welcome Email step and follow-up with them every week for that first 30 days. The Track ends with that 4th week Follow-up Step to ask them how you can support them further but keep in mind that it is the LeadTrain Success Coaches that are responsible of helping them with anything to do with support with the tool. You shouldn't have to be doing any technical support for them as that is the LeadTrain Success Coaches responsibility.
IMPORTANT: Remember to add your Ambassador Link at the 4th step where you invite them to sign up for a Monthly or Yearly plan and you can also add your Ambassador Link in any of the steps leading up to the Personal Welcome Email step.
How to add a Track Code into your Tracks:
Adding a Track is easy!
- Copy the code shared with you, make sure you're only grabbing the code and nothing else.
- Now go to either your Lead or Team Track and click on +New Lead Track or +New Team Track (these codes are not interchangeable so make sure you're pasting them into the correct place).
- Select Use TrackCode when you see this window:
- Paste the code you copied into the next window and click Continue
- It will then ask you to name your Track, it gives you what it was already named but you can change that.
Sharing Tracks with your team (for them to use it too) is also easy!
- Go to the Track that you want to share and hit the Copy Code button as pictured below:
- It's now in your clipboard and when you click Paste anywhere it will paste this code you just copied, Share it via the communication method you like the most.
- When your team member receives it, all they have to do is create a new track from code as follows: