In response to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will be taking effect in the European Union on May 25th, 2018, LeadTrain has updated our terms. What is GDPR? The European Union (EU) has taken a firm stance on personal data protection and privacy. In response, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been created in an attempt to protect the fundamental right to privacy and protection to all citizens within the EU. Specifically, this new regulation affects any entity, which includes websites, that processes EU citizens’ personal data. This does not matter whether or not you are in the EU physically. So long as you have visitors coming to your site, you are responsible for being compliant with GDPR. This even includes your marketing campaigns. So long as EU citizens might be affected, you are required to be compliant.
Articles in this section
- Images & Files Size Guidelines
- Solution & Offer to Help: Tracks Jumping To End of Sequence
- How Does LeadTrain's Price Compare to Other Software? (1 minute)
- Is there a Facebook Group for LeadTrain users?
- Clearing Cache & Cookies (Safari & Chrome)
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Update
- Event links clicked from my Facebook App are giving me an error message (Android Phones)
- Clear the Mobile Google Chrome Cache and History on iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Clearing Cache on Safari on iOS (Remove All Website Data)
- Clearing cookies, cache, and history in Chrome for Android